Saturday, August 17, 2013

Baby Girl Crochet Blanket





Shitty picture alert!

Details:
Pattern:  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/unique-stitch-baby-blanket and tutorial video free on YouTube HERE. (YouTube video does not have complete instructions, but you can figure it out.
Yarn:  Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Antique White and Red Heart SS in Light Raspberry
Measurement:  33" x 38"
Hook:  Size H

Note(s):  I chained 96 to begin. Thanks to Neicee for the inspiration and link to the pattern. I wanted to do something more fancy for the border, but I changed my mind. I didn't do the picots on the last round. I just did (ch 3, sc between 3-dc groups) around.

Hope y'all are having a nice weekend.
Get your hooks out and make something!
We all need inspiration from somewhere.

14 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Pammy Sue! I love the pink edging. I'm really into white crochet blankets lately.
    I'm roasting some corn for dinner right now, like you showed us. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pammy Sue it came out so pretty! You are fast! Have a great weekend, Im finally home and sitting still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice. Now you know my hook is out May not be moving, but it is out..Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Pammy Sue! I can see a baby wrapped up in this delightful masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I love the red on the boarder!

    Of course my hooks are busy....thanks to you. Thank you again sweet friend.

    Blessings always

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is an interesting crochet stitch. I like it, looks fast and easy and right up my alley. I like the border. I think it looks great. You are a speed demon with the hook. I am still working on African Flowers and now need 30 something more.....getting there slowly, I think cause the next step will be sewing them together and I'm kinda dreading that job.
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute...girly baby blanket Pammy Sue ! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Pammy Sue. I do believe, you are baaaack!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that stitch - must finish some WIPs though before 'being inspired' to start one of these blankies. Yours is very pretty. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's lovely Pammy Sue, just perfect for a cute little baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty Pammy Sue, can't wait to see what you make next. You've been crocheting up a storm. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this one Pammy Sue.
    Understated and simple and really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it, so nice and cozy for a baby. Check out the Elise Shawl on Ravelry, I am making it and loving it! Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty. You did good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥